Quad 12.0 Gsps 16-bit DAC FMC+ Module
16-Bit Quad-Channel DAC Module
- Quad Channel DAC on a Single FMC+ Module
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Convection and Conduction-Cooled Versions
- Enables SWaP-C Sensitive Systems: High Density, Small Footprint, Low Power
- Analog Devices part: AD9174
Please fill out form below to download datasheet.
* INDICATES REQUIRED FIELD
The DAC-Q30 FMC+ module from DEG is a high sample rate, 16 bit quad channel DAC module. The Analog Devices AD9174 DAC device operates at 3.0 Gsps natively and up to 12.0 Gsps in interpolation mode. A VITA 57.4-compliant FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC+) interface, the DAC-Q30 offers industry wide platform compatibility with the PCIe/VME/VXS/VPX carrier board of your choice. The DAC-Q30 and associated HDL firmware are compatible with AMD FPGAs.
The DAC-Q30 incorporates the JESD204B SERDES Interface standard. The DAC-Q30 utilizes sixteen JESD204B lanes from the carrier board FPGA. Sustained data transfer rates of up to 15.5 Gbytes/sec. are supported.
- Quad Channel 3.0 Gsps 16-bit DAC : 12 GHz in Interpolation Mode
- JESD204B SERDES Interface: x 16 Lanes DAC @ 15.5 Gbs per Lane
- Built-in Clock Jitter Cleaner
- Multiple Configurable Data Channel Interpolation Options