Quad 3.1 Gsps, 14-bit ADC FMC+
Experts in Digital Signal Processing & Data Acquisition Products Since 1994. Offering Consultative Engineering Services, Rapid Prototyping, and Custom Electronic Design.
JESD204B Interface: x16 Lanes
- Quad channel 3.1 Gsps 14-bit ADC
- JESD204B SERDES Interface: x16 Lanes
- Designed for VITA 57.4 compliant FMC + Carrier Boards: Kintex UltraScale & Virtex 7 FPGAs
- Four internal digital down-converters per channel
- Analog Devices part: AD9208
Please fill out form below to download datasheet.
* INDICATES REQUIRED FIELD
Unparalleled Analog-to-Digital Conversion
The ADF-Q3114 is a VITA 57.4 compliant FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC+) that converts four channels of up to 3.1 GHz analog input bandwidth. This digitizer provides unparalleled analog-to-digital conversion capability with the PCIe/VME/ VXS/VPX carrier board of your choice. The ADF-Q3114 is designed to be compatible with Xilinx® FPGA platforms.