Data Recorder Systems
Experts in Digital Signal Processing & Data Acquisition Products Since 1994. Offering Consultative Engineering Services, Rapid Prototyping, and Custom Electronic Design.
DAQStream - High Performance Data Acquisition and Playback
DAQStream is a family of high-performance data acquisition systems that combine Delphi Engineering Group’s industry leading wideband digital receivers and StreamServer™ – multi-channel, streaming software for unparalleled high-speed data recording and playback performance. Delphi’s wide variety of FMC, FMC+, ADC and DAC modules enable DAQStream users multiple configuration options to meet the most stringent application requirements.
Key DAQStream Features:
- PCI Express GEN 4 x 16 Performance: >25 GB/s Streaming Rates to and from A100 GPUs and CPU RAM
- UltraScale+ & UltraScale Based FPGA Carrier Boards
- Synchronize Dozens of ADC and/or DAC Channels Using DEG CLKSYNC Products
- GPGPU Streaming Support – GPU Direct RDMA
- Linux OS Support
- Intel Ice Lake and AMD EPYC Motherboards
- DAQStor – Multi-Terabyte RAID Solutions
- Ruggedized System Options
Download the DAQStream Datasheet
Please fill out form below to download datasheet.
* INDICATES REQUIRED FIELD
Maximizing Data Flow & Eliminating Bottlenecks
Multiple High-Speed Configuration Options
Delphi’s wide variety of FMC, FMC+ ADC and DAC modules allow DAQStream users multiple configuration options to meet the most stringent application requirements. DAQStream systems are designed for applications that require high-speed data acquisition with high-speed streaming (20+ GB/s in certain use-cases)