Data Recorder Systems
Data Recorder Systems for Wideband Signal Collection and Playback
- GPGPU Streaming Support—GPUDirect RDMA
- Kintex UltraScale Based FPGA Carriers
- Synchronize Dozens of ADC or DAC Channels.
- Ruggedized System Options
3U VPX Data Recorder Systems for Wideband Signal Collection & Processing
- High-Density Channel Configurations Supported
- Data Streaming to and from SSD RAID, SBC RAM & GPGPU
- Intuitive and Easy to Use GUI
- Linux Support
ClkSync is a clock and trigger distribution system that provides multiple, independent copies of clock and trigger signals for multi-channel, Giga-sample ADC and DAC boards. Up to twelve independent ADC or DAC clocks and triggers are synchronized.
8 Synchronous Clock & Trigger Outputs
- Multi-Channel, ADC and DAC Compatible
- Synchronous Output Clocks Generated Using External Clock, External Reference, Internal Low Noise Reference & Internal Synthesizer
- Independently-Adjusted Trigger Outputs